PARTICIPANT APPLICATION AND ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
This application is for consideration to be a participant in a reality-based talent competition television series being produced by Finnmax LLC (“Producer”) whose purpose is entertainment. The following eligibility requirements must be met in order to proceed with the application process:
- You must be a legal resident of the United States with the unrestricted right to work for any U.S. employer and live in the United States. Proof of such eligibility must be provided to Producer. Acceptable forms of proof include (without limitation) a valid US passport, or combination of valid US driver's license and valid social security card or valid green card.**
- You must be at least fifteen (15) years of age by June 17, 2013. All applicants who meet this criterion, including all persons significantly older than fifteen (15) years of age, are welcome and encouraged to apply to be a participant. All applicants younger than eighteen (18) years of age must have all parents/guardians complete the Parental Consent release attached to this application.
- You must be in excellent physical and mental health. All applicants who believe they meet this criterion, including persons with disabilities, are welcome and encouraged to apply to be a participant.
- You must not now be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become a candidate for public office until six (6) months after initial broadcast of all programs in which you appear, if selected as a participant.
- You must voluntarily submit to and complete a background check.
- You must be willing to travel at your own expense if necessary to audition in January/February of 2013 (or as otherwise scheduled by the Producer) at one of the following locations nearest to you: Chicago, IL; Atlanta, GA; Los Angeles, CA; and New York, NY. Producer reserves the right to change the number or the identity of the foregoing locations at any time. All travel expenses for the interview will be the applicant's sole expense.
- To accept an invitation to be a finalist, you must timely complete and return the Participant Agreement Package that will be furnished to you by the Producer and will include, among other things, a Participant Release Agreement including release forms and waivers for review and signature by you and/or your family members. Additionally, any offer to become a finalist may be conditioned upon your submission to examinations to be conducted in Los Angeles, CA, by medical professionals selected by and paid for by the Producer and the certification of the medical professionals that you meet all physical and psychological requirements.
- You must be willing to travel to Los Angeles, CA, for up to one (1) week in March, 2013 (or as otherwise scheduled by Producer) for the final selection process. Pre-approved economy travel (roundtrip to and from Los Angeles, CA, and your home in the United States) and lodging to be provided and paid for by Producer.
- If you are selected as a participant, you must be willing to travel to and reside at one or more undisclosed locations in the United States between the months of March 2013 - December 2013 (or as otherwise scheduled by Producer). Economy travel to be paid for by Producer.
- You may not participate in the Program if your participation would create impropriety or the appearance of impropriety. In making this determination, Producer and any television network broadcasting the Program will consider whether you nor any of your immediate family members or anyone living in your household may be or have been within the past two (2) years employees, officers, directors or agents of any of the following: (a) Producer, One Three Television, LLC, any entity owned or controlled by or affiliated with Mark Burnett, NBCUniversal Media, LLC, NBC Studios LLC, any television network broadcasting the Program, or any of their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated or related entities; (b) any person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the reality-based program currently entitled "THE VOICE" (the "Program") or any variation thereof; (c) Any sponsor of the Program or its advertising agency; or (d) Any person or entity supplying services or prizes to the Program. In addition, Producer reserves the right to render ineligible any person that Producer determines, in its sole discretion, is sufficiently connected with the production, administration, judging, or distribution of the Program such that his or her participation in the Program could create the appearance of impropriety.
- The foregoing eligibility requirements may be amended, revised or changed at any time and in any fashion in Producer's sole discretion.
**Satisfaction of this eligibility requirement pertains solely to the participant's receipt of prizes (if any) that may be awarded by Producer.