Virtual Open Call Guidelines
We're thrilled about the new Virtual Open Call Auditions and can't wait to hear your voice! Please read through all of the guidelines so you're ready!
If you haven't registered for a Virtual Open Call, log in to your Artist Account and click Virtual Open Call.
How to register:
- Log in to your artist account and click/tap Virtual Open Call. (You will need to complete the agreements first.)
- Select a day and time for your audition and watch your countdown begin! You will receive an email confirming your VOC date & time.
- You will also receive a email reminder 24 hours before your audition.
How to prepare:
- Have a verse and chorus of 1 song prepared for your audition.
- You will have 1:30 (one minute thirty seconds) for your audition.
- Use this time to 1) Introduce yourself, 2) Tell us which song you're going to sing, and 3) Sing your song.
- You may sing a cappella, accompany yourself with an instrument, or sing to a track.
- If you are playing an instrument or singing to a track, have everything ready to go BEFORE you enter the virtual audition room.
When it's time for your VOC audition:
- On the day of your scheduled Virtual Open Call audition, log in to your Artist Account.
- You'll see the Virtual Open Call screen just below your name and Artist Account number. If you arrive early, you'll see the countdown timer.
- When it's your turn to audition, click the blue button to begin your audition. You'll have a 10 second countdown before the recording begins.
- Once the recording begins, introduce yourself, tell us what song you will be singing, then start singing!
- Once you submit your audition, a member of the Voice Casting Team will review your audition.
- You will receive an email with your audition results shortly after you submit. You can also find your results by logging in to your Artist Account.
- Break a leg!
Also, please read this to make sure you look and sound your best:
Video Audition Tips